1. Complete your self assessment of competence.
Study the competence areas of vocational teacher and answer the questionnaire.
2. Write a personal study plan (psp) post in your blog. Tag it with words “portfolio” and “psp”
2.1 MY COMPETENCES AND VOCATIONAL TEACHERHOOD
Reflect on your competence based on the results of the preliminary task (questionnaire).
- What are the starting points in my vocational teacherhood?
-Reflect on your previous strengths and your previous competences.
- How do I want to develop as a vocational teacher? What motivates me?
2.2 FAMILIRIAZING MYSELF WITH THE STUDIES AND PLANNING AHEAD
Read the study plan of the EduLAB study modeles and familiarize yourself with the sudy modules. Create your personal intended learning outcomes and a study plan.
- What studies support and nurture the development of your core competences?
- How do you schedule your studies?
- Consider the possibilities teaching practise in your own field of work. In which vocational institute or polytechnic or other institute can I carry out my teacher practise? What core contents shall I concentrate on? Which target audience shall be my students? Or shall I go abroad for Teaching Practise?
- What former competences or learning shall I present to be accredited? –Familiarize yourself with the accreditation policies of the school.
2.3 MY FUTURE AS A VOCATIONAL TEACHER
Use at least three sentences to describe how you see yourself as a vocational teacher in the future.
policies of the school.
2.4 GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR PERSONAL TUTOR
Tutoring Personal Study Plan – Doodle: The tutors have marked their appointments on the first rows. Enter your name and select ONLY ONE option for your personal guidance.